Job Search is a service of The Albany Area Chamber of Commerce and is provided as a means for members to advertise their employment opportunities. To post your job openings go to member login.
Supervisor, HFC Networks (Cable Maintenance)
Supervises Broadband Specialist IV, V, and Headend technicians. Oversees HFC network projects and ensures employees are focused on correcting plant deficiencies.
• Ensures the system techs are productive in their daily activities
• Ensures the system techs are repairing the HFC plant correctly
• Reviews daily reports to find area problems
• Deals with Trouble Call escalations
• Ensures the work force is working in a safe & positive manner
• Completes reports as needed
• Hiring, training, evaluating and supervising technical staff and oversight of work schedules of technical staff
• All other duties as assigned or required
• High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree preferred.
• Required – 5 Years’ experience in the field with at least 2 of those years as a System Technician/Broadband Specialist IV.
• Preferred – 7 years’ experience “ “
• Strong project management & communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Must possess a strong desire to improve the network
• Thorough HFC plant knowledge
• Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
APPLY ONLINE: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46&rid=13398