Leadership Institute at Columbus State University
At your convenience.
We are located in Columbus, Ga., but travel throughout the state to meet client needs.
The Leadership Institute at Columbus State University is a university-based consulting group that provides expertise and training in leadership development, team building, business assessments, executive coaching and strategic planning.
We develop and enhance the leader’s skills by engaging them in challenging, interactive workshops. We conduct leadership development programs for front-line supervisors through senior management executives. Our training transforms the culture and character of your workplace so that each employee is more productive, more resourceful, more intuitive and more engaged.
We believe teaching leadership skills improves performance at all levels within an organization. We recognize that leadership development requires an intensive effort on part of the individual through self-awareness and self-development, so we offer both group and individual sessions, including:
• Engaging Your Team
• Coaching and Developing a High Performance Teams
• Leading a High Performance Team
• Five Characteristics of a Great Team
• Customer Focused Leadership
• Effective Customer Communications
• Conflict Resolution
• Making Communication Work at Work
• Generational Differences or Generational Similarities in the Workplace
• Developing Yourself and Others
• Using Your Time Effectively
• Enhancing Leadership Effectiveness
• Foundations of Leadership
• Leading Change
• Supervising and Empowering
• How to Develop a Personal Leadership Development Plan
• Creating a Leadership Profile
• The Leader as a Coach